Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip
Ouzoud waterfalls day trip
Experience a peaceful day trip to The Ouzoud waterfalls that are the largest waterfalls in Morocco and one of the most beautiful in North Africa, they are located in the city of Ouzoud / Azilal. These are considered as one of the favorite tourist attractions of Morocco.
Destination: Ouzoud Waterfalls
Availability: every day at 9:00 a.m.
Duration: 9 H
Category: Shared Tour
Clothing: comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket, and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment is made to the driver at the time of departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|18.00 £||36.00 £||54.00 £||72.00 £||90.00 £||108.00 £||126.00 £||144.00 £||162.00 £||180.00 £||198.00 £||216.00 £||234.00 £||252.00 £|
Highlights ouzoud waterfalls day trip :
• Explore the tallest waterfalls (3 streams) in North Africa.
• Amazing Natural scenery all along the way to Ouzoud.
• Interaction with wild Barbary macaques’ monkeys.
• Have a traditional meal in a local restaurant hidden in the olive groves.
Your day tour from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls will start at 8:00 am in the morning with a 3 hours’ drive north of Marrakech by crossing the Atlas plains dotted with hundreds of olive tree farms. Upon arrival at the Ouzoud village, you will start your walking journey downhill to the sources while admiring the splendid views of the 110 m high cascades of Ouzoud with a permanent rainbow as a backdrop. In the road, some local Barbary apes that do expect some nuts from you will greet you along the way. If you're feeling hot, you can take a bath in the river, and you would not be the only one to do it! Local cafes are available next to the stream for a light lunch and to relax before you walk up to the village and meet your driver to return to Marrakech. Your day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls will end late in the afternoon in Marrakech with a drop off at your hotel or the nearest accessible place.
• Pick up from your hotel / Riad in Marrakech
• A/C modern minibus max 17 passengers driven by an English speaking driver
• Drop off at your hotel or Marrakech city center
NOT INCLUDED :
• Lunch 10 euro or 100 DHS max per person
• Local trekking guide Optional: 2.5 euro per person Max
boat tour 2 euro or 20 DHS